- Front gusseted organizer compartment with a padded pocket for iPad® or tablet and additional room for power adapters/cords, magazines and files
- Roomy, open-mouth main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized - open-mouth main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized
- Two elastic mesh pockets provide organization for smaller items like belts and other accessories
- Wide elastic back pocket for socks, undergarments, etc.
- Zippered mesh pocket on lid for additional peripherals
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasion
- Double webbing handles with magnetic leather wrap
- Easily access water bottle zipper pocket
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- Gusseted side zipper pocket is perfect for paperbacks
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Large U-shaped opening for hassle-free access to extra items
- Outsider® handle provides flat interior surface for wrinkle-free packing
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- YKK® RC zipper hardware for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||1754.5 cu. in. / 28.8 liters|
|Case Dimensions||15.5 x 15.5 x 9.8 / 39.4 x 39.4 x 24.9 cm|
|Outside Expanded Depth||9.8" / 24.9 cm|
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Haven't used it yet but cannot wait!!
By Polly, on 4/20/2015
B&R has a true lifetime warranty. I've used it twice -- absolutely no hassle, complete repair, lifetime fan of anything B&R.
By Bill D, on 4/20/2015
My little bag!
Love this little wheeled bag! I can stow my iPad, mags, books, sweater, purse, etc. in this little bag and then stow it easily under my seat on the plane. I wish I had bought it a long time ago! Makes traveling with the extra carry-on items so much easier!
By Diane, on 4/20/2015
Well made bag, very good looking and easy to roll. It's a bit tight under the seats but I think this is an old plane problem. Also was very expensive. But I'm happy and hope to get lots of use out of this bag. The cup holder is awesome.
By SR, on 4/20/2015
My search is over ...
I had been looking for a small business case for travel that suited my needs for a long time. I went through a lot of similar bags and hated them all for various reasons .... A lot of rival bags, for example, have parts of the compartment sectioned off in ways that limit what you can put in the case and how much. Even though this case is a bit smaller than many others, it has a big open compartment so you can purpose the space to your liking. I've folded a big wool coat in there along with files and a laptop with ease ... And because the outside dimensions are smaller, this bag easily fits under airline seats, even the small ones. I also love the system for hooking this case onto my luggage for breezing through airports and train stations .... And the best part is that I got this in olive and it is very attractive and beats boring black any day! This one is a winner! Did I mention the thoughtful cupholder? Very well designed and executed product ...
By Sarahanndetroit , on 4/20/2015