- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Large u-zip front pocket is perfect for storing extra items
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||2096 cu. in. / 34.3 liters|
|Case Dimensions||18 x 14 x 8 in. / 45.5 x 35.5 x 20.5 cm|
|Outside Expanded Depth||11.5 in. / 29 cm|
I will now only by B&R :)
So I bought this as I wanted to maximize my carry on. The design is incredible. I am continually challenged by those not in the know (airport staff tend to trust you though)...with people incredulous that it is carry on. It is designed as the maximum possible (to the mm) for BA carry on. Last week I travelled for two weeks round south east Asia on business - with just this and a laptop bag. I never checked in a single bag. It is incredibly robust and the suit compartment means you can carry suits too.... Long live B&R.
By Simon , on 4/20/2015
When the bag is collapsed, I wonder about the security of the collapsible area which can be forced open or cut. This area is easily separated and pushed in.
I do believe that ALL carry-ons, should have a key strap. Going through airline security is a sure way to lose keys, home and car.
By LT, on 4/20/2015
A great carry-on
A great carry-on bag that can hold a surprising amount of clothing.
By Belton , on 4/20/2015
No Wear or Tear
Fits Easily Into Overhead, Expandable Feature Very Useful & Convenient, Lightweight, Also Have Checked This Bag And It Shows No Wear Or Tear.
By Business Traveler , on 4/20/2015
Not quite the quality
The zipper on an outside pocket is already broken. I like the expandable feature, but it's a little frustrating while packing because if you put any pressure on it at all it collapses. Doesn't seem to be quite the quality of the last B&R bag.
By Mary S., on 4/20/2015