- Built-in tri-fold garment folder for 1-2 suits has a foam roll bar to prevent wrinkling
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Low profile wheels and feet
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||5752 cu. in. / 94.3 liters|
|Case Dimensions||27 x 20 x 9.5 in. / 68.5 x 51 x 24 cm|
|Outside Expanded Depth||13 in. / 33 cm|
B & R just the best!
The perfect bag for my week long trips. Well thought out compartments. Warranty is the best in the business! This bag is a replacement for a twenty year old B & R that was cut open by TSA. While B & R offered to repair free of charge, they went one step further and provided a new one at a very generous discount. The only improvement would be to have motorized robotics, so that the bag could follow you at the airport! Now wouldn't that be something?
By John G, on 4/20/2015
This luggage is well beyond my expectations. B&R provided me an excellent offer to upgrade from my prior bag that developed a crack in plastic. B&R is the very best!!!
By Virginia Traveler, on 4/20/2015
This is THE brand of suitcase
I bought this bag to replace another brand suitcase that broke while on a business trip (front legs literally fell off). As I already have a B&S laptop roller bag, I know the great quality built into every item they make. What sets the CX line apart are 1) the new CX mechanism they use to collapse the bag, 2) the way you can pack your suits or other important clothes so they stay unwrinkled, 3) the handle mechanism, and 4) the choice of materials they use for the bag construction. I first selected the medium bag, however since I often spend a week or more a business trips, I opted to return it for the larger one (bought it from Preston Luggage in Dallas TX and they exchanged it without any question). It was actually larger than the broken one but 2" however it was nearly 3 lb lighter and much easier to pack with the CX mechanism. When I got home, I found the airline had soiled the cover; however with just a damp cloth and it wiped clean and retained it's 'like-new" appearance. My wife loved the space and weight and now wants me to get her a smaller one for her own 1-2 trips.
By Dr. Jeff, on 4/20/2015
A step backwards
I bought this to replace a previous B&R piece that I had for many years - extremely happy with the quality overall. Unfortunately they made a major case - formerly there was a pull out garment hanger that somehow magically kept my suits from wrinkling. I could easily take it out and hang on arrival. Now the new garment section is fixed - and my suits look like they've been slept in. I've actually put this one in storage and have gone back to my old bag ...
By Derek L., on 4/20/2015
Great large travel bag
I love Briggs and Riley luggage. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for. I've been looking for products that are guaranteed forever, and these are as well constructed as any product available.
This is my third piece of the Olive luggage. I was given a 'weekender' more than a decade ago. It still looks new. About five years ago, I added a "4-6 Suit" hanging bag.
I could not be happier with my luggage.
By Matthew, on 4/20/2015