- Built-in tri-fold garment folder for 1-2 suits has a foam roll bar to prevent wrinkling
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Low profile wheels and feet
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||4424 cu. in. / 72.5 liters|
|Case Dimensions||25 x 18 x 10.3 / 63.5 x 45.7 x 26.2 cm|
|Outside Expanded Depth||12.9" / 32.8 cm|
Med EXpandable Upright
very well constructed and wheels are very sturdy
By threeedogmedia , on 4/20/2015
Great Customer Service!
Frequent travel led me to the B&R brand. It is the only one that has lasted. I recently had an issue with a zipper on my Baseline that TSA damaged beyond repair. B&R replaced the bag with a new one, no questions asked. It doesn't get any better than that!
By Michelle, on 4/20/2015
My 2nd B&R!
This is my 2nd B&R of this kind (the 1st is being repaired after 10 years of hard use). Great follow up to the prior model and I like the zipper enclosure for suits and hanging shirts. Unfortunately the fold up from which is framed with a thin hard cardboard or metal dowel has already broken so will be replacing that.
By Jim, on 4/20/2015
packing for holiday
The case performs extremely well and is so well designed. It will last for many years. The adaptable luggage load facility is excellent.
By grantd, on 4/20/2015
Great Piece of luggage
It's a great Bag. seriously. Travel is my job. been working in the business aviation industry as pilot us, europe and middle east. This bag is with me since I started - 2008. Great value for the price even FULL it will stay upright, great balancing and slim appearance
By Skysledmaster , on 4/20/2015