Hauppauge (05/10/2013) – Privacy and protection of electronics and other valuables have become priorities for business travelers and those are the challenges that Briggs & Riley has met with its problem-solving new line of business briefs, backpacks, rolling briefs and tablet cases. The creator of smart, innovative luggage has unveiled a redesign of its entire @work business case collection. The new look demonstrates the smart and supreme organization for which Briggs & Riley is known – plus every new model comes with an RFID blocking pocket that hinders unauthorized access to personal information and protects privacy and safeguards against identity theft.
“Increasingly, travelers are coming to rely on their luggage and business cases to keep more than just their belongings safe,' says Briggs & Riley CEO, Richard Krulik. “By protecting their personal information and data, Briggs & Riley continues the legacy of reality engineering – finding real solutions for our customers’ needs.” Road warriors who demand the latest and best business tools when it comes to electronics should think of @work in the same way – quality business tools that make sense and help with the hassles of doing business. The @work collection includes 16 versatile pieces ranging from the Large Expandable Rolling Brief to the Small Slim Vertical Brief, priced from $129 to $479 –all available in black ballistic nylon. These business cases pair perfectly with Briggs & Riley’s award winning Baseline luggage collection for the ultimate business travel solution.
Here’s who should be checking out the new @work collection: business people who carry today’s electronics; road warriors who need smart organization; mobile professionals who prize privacy; over-packers; and those who are extra tough on their bags. Here are the challenges @work works to solve:
• Privacy: The built-in radio frequency identification (RFID) blocking pocket protects personal data by hindering unauthorized access to personal information. Travelers store their passport, credit cards and any other personal ID that may contain an RFID chip inside this pocket. Statistics show that 15 million Americans lose $50 billion a year to identify theft. In addition, a privacy panel in @work’s expandable briefs carefully conceals a change of clothes - the perfect solution for the times you need to access business documents and electronics while in a meeting. Finally, a HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information.
• Protection: If you want to protect your high-tech devices like a smart phone, tablet, or iPad® from being damaged, internal, stretchable fleeced-line pockets do the job perfectly; they’re also easy on the hands. A cinch-down panel secures and conceals personal items; and a removable laptop sleeve in select styles gently cradles your device. The bags are made of lightweight, ballistic nylon which is highly dirt and abrasion resistant.
• Efficiency: The new line offers removable SpeedThru™ laptop sleeves for quickly getting through TSA checkpoints; and well designed compartments to organize your business essentials and anything else you need to carry.
• Comfort: A waffle-patterned removable laptop sleeve is lighter, thinner and more cushioned than regular laptop sleeves. As a bonus, the sleeve can be carried separately by attaching the shoulder strap. And leather/webbing handles make for a comfortable and safe grip.
• Convenience: shoulder strap pocket prevents your shoulder strap from dragging on the ground or resting on wet and dirty surfaces when not in use.
About Briggs & Riley Travelware
Briggs & Riley Travelware is dedicated to building a lifelong relationship with its consumers by fulfilling all of their travel needs. The company’s wide variety of innovative, high-quality luggage and business cases match smart design and exclusive features, with maximum durability and superb value. Briggs & Riley backs all of its products with the best-in-the-industry Simple as that® lifetime performance guarantee, a guarantee that even covers damage caused by an airline. ?Visit briggs-riley.com to view all of our collections and learn about our latest products and store locations. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook; http://twitter@briggsandriley, Briggs & Riley on Facebook for announcements on specials, promotions and new products.