- Meets carry-on regulations for U.S. domestic and international airlines
- Padded pocket for iPad®
- Roomy, gusseted main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized
- Three elastic mesh pockets provide additional organization for smaller items like belts and other accessories
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Comfortable webbing handles with magnetic leather strap
- Gusseted front zipper pocket features slip pockets and pen loops
- Gusseted side zipper pocket is perfect for keys, a camera and other small essentials
- Interlocking handle system allows bag to stack and stay secure on top of other Briggs & Riley Baseline Uprights®
- Large U-shaped opening for hassle-free access to extra items
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- Side water bottle zipper pocket for easy access to beverage
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoint
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||1694 cu. in. / 27.8 liters|
|Case Dimensions||12.5 x 15.5 x 8.5 in. / 32 x 39.5 x 21.5 cm|
baseline U116 rolling cabin bag
I've had this bag for several years and really like how it keeps everything organized. My only complaint is that it will NOT stay stacked on either of our other Briggs & Riley upright luggage pieces. The pull-out piece that slips through the pull handle of the larger bag somehow doesn't fit properly and won't stay put. The cabin bag loses balance and slips off. Very frustrating, especially when your arms are full and you're on the move. I've mentioned it to several employees in the store I purchased it and they can only say "It should not move. It should stay on."
By EAS, on 2/16/2016
Great alone for short trips, or as extra on long ones
Perfect for one or two night trips: generous capacity, good compartments including one for documents and laptop or tablet, and fits easily under seat or in overhead bin even on small planes. And has all the good B&R features of larger bags: collapsible handle outside the bag, sturdy material and zippers, and that great lifetime warranty.
By Barb, on 2/12/2016
Under the Seat cabin bag
This is the best bag I have ever had traveling the world. It fits under almost all seats which is a plus for short little me. I carry heavy camera gear and it fits perfectly in this bag plus my MacBook Air and all cords. The only airlines now that is difficult is Alaska Airlines and their seat configuration. This bag only fits only under first class aisle seat due to the dividers underneath the seats and the wifi box under the window seat. All others airlines I've had no problem. Organizing is easy with this bag.
By JP, on 11/16/2015
Perfect for my needs
Great little bag that can handle all I need for an overnight trip or everything I want access to as a carry on (purse, laptop, book, headphones).
By KT, on 6/30/2015
By S, on 4/2/2015
We’re sorry this product is out of stock right now!
Let us send you an email once it is available for purchase again.