- Door panel features 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a zippered shoe pocket and a tie/scarf pocket
- Foam centered garment panels gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling
- Main section features a Wally clamp to securely hang 2-3 suits
- Removable zip-in extender panel keeps longer garments neat
- Velcro mesh corner pockets are perfect for belts and odd-shaped items
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Divided gusseted front pocket: (1) a small section with key keeper, a D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and (2) a larger section for packing casual clothes, jackets or shoes
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal info
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||2299.3 cu. in. / 37.7 liters|
|Case Dimensions||14 x 21 x 8 in. / 35.5 x 53.5 x 20.5 cm|
This is a great two suiter and it is a carry on with wheels. I have tried and owned many brands nothing compares to Briggs and Riley
By Cherub, on 4/20/2015
Just got the Deluxe Garment from B&R and took on a three day trip with one suit and the trimmings for a few days. That was so heavy to carry around even short distances!! Despite its good quality way too cumbersome to be at all practical! So I returned it and got this piece and did another trip and it was great. Wheels are so much better than not to have the option! Also traveling with your notebook case is much easier with a pop-up handle otherwise you're going to roll or carry that separately too!!
By VeryPicky , on 4/20/2015
Greatest little bag on earth
Bought this bag in a set last fall. Have been using it for business and pleasure travel. I can fit a suit and at least 5 sets of clothes (including socks, underwear and a pair of shoes) and it closes nicely and still gets in carry on.
Been on 6 trips in 3 months with it so far and it is definitely my "go-to" bag. Hasn't shown any signs of wear and tear yet.
By Soelas, on 4/20/2015
This was the first B&R product I had ever purchased. Read reviews online and travel forums and many had great things to say about B&R, so I took the plunge and bought one. Now I know why they got all the great reviews.
Top quality. I travel light and can fit enough clothes in here for any vacation I care to take I like the fact you can just hang your clothes and a blazer on a hanger and when you get to your hotel, just pop them out and hang them. Minimizes wrinkles and makes travel so much easier.
Later I added an expandable cabin bag, B&R 231X which slips over the handle of this suitcase which. Travel is a breeze then with suitcase and carry on bag all carried easily with one handle
By Makaru, on 4/20/2015
Perfect for ~1 Week
Was accustomed to larger rolling garment bags, but grew tired of waiting on checked bags during shorter international trips. This bag held 2 suits, 2 dress shirts, 3 casual shirts and an extra pair of casual trousers (note: use thinner / flat hangers & plastic bags). Tie pocket is small, but did hold 2 ties, a couple of pocket squares and 2 sets of cufflinks & collar stays. After under garments and toilet kit, the tightest fitting item was a pair of dress shoes (size 12). Initially tried in the outside pocket, but they did fit inside as well. Entire unit fit in all overheads that I tried (747, 777, and a 767 - United & ANA international business class). Only minor issue observed thus far was that I had to pick up the bag as it was too wide to roll through some stubby metal barriers around escalators in a couple of the airports. It did roll down all of the airplane isles, but had to concentrate to walk more centrally. The only way around this would be to purchase the upright carry on garment bag, but I like the traditional horizontal hanging / folding design of this bag better.
By Max IP, on 4/20/2015