- 4” high flat packing section for easy packing
- Large duffle section features garment-securing panels to keep clothes in place and minimize wrinkling plus 2 mesh zipper pockets for undergarments.
- Two section design: (a) large duffle and (b) flat packing
- U-shaped zipper at base of duffle section opens to the flat packing section. Use as separate sections or one flat packing section
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Gusseted zipper pocket for quick-access items
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal info
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Low profile wheels and feet
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Webbing/leather top handle and webbing side handle with leather-wrapped snap closure for quick handling
|Zipper||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|Fabric||2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|Capacity||7681 cu. in. / 125.9 liters|
|Case Dimensions||28 x 18 x 15.5 in. / 71 x 45.5 x 39.5 cm|
Worth the Cost
I love this bag/suitcase. It holds much more than I thought it would, it's extremely durable, functional, and you can't beat the warranty. One key reason I chose this bag is because it's different than the standard suitcase. I travel more than half the year, and my last luggage looked like every other bag coming down the belt. This piece is unique in design, easily identifiable, rolls better than any suitcase I've ever had.
By Travis, on 3/5/2016
I bought this bag based on some great reviews, but I was surprised at how difficult it is to use. Once the top compartment is loaded, it's difficult to impossible to get stuff out of the bottom compartment without emptying the top. And you cannot work out of the bag: you have to empty the top or it will collapse the bottom, and I expect the bottom will wear out from the weight. I often go on long tips with multiple stops and do not want to empty the bag every stopover.
Also, it's difficult to pick up and put in the car or anywhere. There is no handle on the bottom, and the handle on the top (not the pull handle) has straps that are too long, so it's difficult to lift it that high. Really surprised at the lousy design. Returning mine
By Jennifer, on 2/16/2016
best luggage ever
I'm a national sales manager travel all over the US this is by far the best piece I have ever owned. First when I travel by car I now need just this one piece holds everything and then some what a pleasure to travel with just one piece of luggage and when I travel by air it's the best well organized holds everything for a week or better trip. If you need to bring suits I recommend one of their garment bags as well they as well are the best will never need luggage again thank you for such a great piece of luggage.
By #1 sales rep , on 4/20/2015
Best luggage ever owned
I purchased the Baseline Medium and Large Duffle some years ago. The Large Duffle held everything I ever needed for longer stays in the mountains (including heavy winter gear). I could use the flat bottom to store my boots and shoes, or open it up and pack even more clothing items. Living in a small space in the city, my luggage was in a local storage unit. Despite security check points, mine and several other units were burglarized. "They" took my Baseline Large Duffle! Of all that was taken, this is the one item I miss the most. I will purchase another as soon as possible.
By LightKeeper, on 4/20/2015
I just took a 3 week trip to China with this luggage and it endured nine flights like a champ! It is very roomy, rolls easily, and shows no damage after all the abuse it took. My only complaint is if you have things packed in the zipper part of the top flap it has no stiffness at all and must be moved completely up and over to get to your stuff in the main part of the luggage, or you have to hold the top with one hand. Just a little annoying. I am planning to use this luggage again for my next trip.
By Lisa, on 4/20/2015
Just back from a two week bus tour of Ireland with an additional week of self touring by car. Bag was perfect. We were in different hotels almost every night with approx. 1000 miles of bus and car travel. The great compartments of the bag allowed for quick isolation of daily use cloths with our bags having to be out every morning by 7:15.
By Mick, on 4/20/2015
The Longest Lasting Suitcase Ever
My wife bought this bag at least 20 years ago and it has at least a million miles of use It is still usable, but looks a little decrepit.
By Grandude, on 4/20/2015
Good product. Fast delivery. Happy human.
By Jove Lanel, on 4/6/2015
This product is AH-MAZING. It changed my life. I recommend everyone buy themselves a Large Upright Duffle from Briggs & Riley today!
By JAMS, on 4/6/2015
We’re sorry this product is out of stock right now!
Let us send you an email once it is available for purchase again.