- Wet/dry lid pocket with water-resistant lining for storing toiletries
- Zippered lid pocket is perfect for laundry or for organizing smaller accessories, such as socks and ties
- Strategic use of lightweight, durable 420D nylon, 600D polyester and water-resistant tarpaulin
- Outer fabrics resist wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with strong v-groove tubes that guarantee less jamming
- Ergonomic Outsider® handle grip and durable top and side webbing carry handles for versatile carrying options
- Tethered Add-A-Bag system strap, concealed in top pocket, securely transports two or more bags as one
- SpeedDock™ EZ-Hook™ system connects soft duffles to BRX Uprights® for secure transport
- YKK® RC zipper hardware for smooth, self-repairing zipper action
- Ergonomic, lockable zipper pulls
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Wide, low-profile wheels for smooth, quiet rolling and a long rolling life
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
|Zipper||YKK® RC zipper hardware for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls|
|Fabric||Strategic use of lightweight, durable 420D nylon, 600D polyester and water-resistant tarpaulin Outer fabrics resist wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion|
|Capacity||3085.5 cu. in. / 50.6 liters|
|Case Dimensions||20 x 15 x 8 in. / 51 x 38 x 20.5 cm|
|Outside Expanded Depth||11 in. / 28 cm|
Ready To Roll
Briggs & Riley Quality, Design and Great Features and very well planned storage. Just retired my Victorinox Carry on Bag of 15 Years , well re assigned it to Road Trips only and finally opted for a roller bag .. Can't Wait to take it for a spin!
By Chubby Lemon, on 12/7/2015
Held Enough For A 1.5 Month Trip
I used only this bag and a backpack for a 1.5 month trip to Germany & Austria. I was always able to fit one more thing in it. I was able to fit it in every plane I took, including a commuter type plane from London to Munich. Sometimes I had to really push it in the overhead, but I still got it in. The cinch down straps on the sides help to really pull in the bulk. My only concern is with the compressor that holds down clothes on the inside. I love the compressor itself, but when the bag is very full, it's difficult to attach it down given how the interior hooks have to be placed. If I hadn't filled it so full, it wouldn't have been a problem, but I think they should figure out a better way to manage this. Even given this small issue, this bag is now my favorite travel bag given it's size, how light it is and capacity.
By Nancyfi, on 7/27/2015
Fabulous fabulous fabulus
This is a remarkably functional bag. Rolls like a spinner but without the protruding wheels. Loads of room--weighs very little. Fits in every overhead bin I have come across. Durable, efficient, resists stains. Stands up to the worst baggage handler gauntlet imaginable. Drop it, kick it, shoot it out of a cannon, drop an atomic bomb on it. It will last.
By swillerton , on 4/20/2015
So, I really wanted to love this bag, and decided to leave a review because the other existing review on here says that it "rolls like a spinner but without the protruding wheels". That was what convinced me to buy it. Unfortunately, it rolls in no way, shape or form like a spinner. And this is a deal-breaker for me. On the plus side, I love the bag otherwise. So, I am returning it to get the spinner version.
By Kris, on 4/20/2015
I just returned from a 4-week tour of Vietnam and used only this bag. With careful planning I was able to accommodate clothing for cool and tropical temperatures. I carried it on and off 9 planes, 2 trains and one yacht without difficulty. Its simple interior design made it easy to pack and its soft sides allowed for stuffing of corners. I did find it a little difficult to lock the clothes 'compresser' in place. However it functioned beautifully and its distinctive styling made it easy to find.
By Perthfan, on 4/20/2015