Simple as that® lifetime guarantee statement. The only guarantee that covers it all!
Briggs & Riley is committed to developing Briggs & Riley products of superior design, performance and
value. We pride ourselves on developing an ongoing, lifelong relationship with you, our consumer and Briggs & Riley spokesperson. Due to our extreme confidence in our products and our insatiable desire to deliver only the highest level of service, we have created the most consumer-friendly guarantee in the travelware industry.
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, we will repair it free of charge – Simple as that! Here’s how the Briggs & Riley Simple as that® guarantee works:
A. Simple bag repairs
– you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center
. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.
B. Badly damaged bags
- we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers
Our 'Simple as That®' guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.
- We will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations.
- Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge.
- Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.
Thank you for choosing Briggs & Riley Travelware.