Free US Shipping on Orders $99+ & Free Returns
Current Price $599.00
Free shipping over $99 to the contiguous states & free returns.
Long gone are the days of the heavy 50/50 hardside suitcase; pack how you want with our 70/30 Torq Medium Spinner. At only 8.9 pounds, this bag doesn't sacrifice weight for space, and is still lightweight enough to glide alongside you.
Complimentary monogramming is offered on Torq purchases. Please allow 3-5 business days for production.
|EU||70 cm||47 cm||29 cm||4 kg|
Above dimensions with wheels and handle.FULL SPECS
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-colored to make finding contents easy.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds two suits or garments or 1-4 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Mesh lid pocket for storing smaller articles of clothing and other accessories.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimizing shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 3-6 day trip.
- 3-layer Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming; ergonomic handle grip.
- Built-in Travel Sentry® Approved Lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information, visit: www.travelsentry.org
- Monogrammable leather nameplateto customize with your initials; easily removable and replaceable.
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch, retractable top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying.
- Double spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life.
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability.
- Strategically molded grab locations on case to make handling a breeze.
- Integrated ID tag sleeve in between handle bars with orange accent for a sleek way to conceal personal information.
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls
- High-strength Makrolon® 100% virgin polycarbonate hardside shell
- 5120 cubic in./83.9 L
- CASE DIMENSIONS
- 25.5 x 18.5 x 11.5 in./65 x 47 x 29 cm