Replacement instructions for @work, Baseline Plum, and Torq.
1) Use a #00 or #0 Philips head screwdriver to remove both screws from the monogramming plate.
2) Remove the existing leather patch from the enclosure.
3) Replace with your newly monogrammed patch, replace the screws and complete the process.
Replacement instructions for Sympatico.
1) On the interior running along the bottom of the lid, you will see a reverse zipper. The slider is tucked in the corner.
2) Unzip the lining. You will see two black pieces of felt covering the screw heads.
3) Unscrew both screws with a #00 or #0 Philips head screwdriver.
4) Remove the existing leather patch from the enclosure.
5) Replace with your newly monogrammed patch. Reinstall in reverse order from above.