Have a birthday, graduation, wedding, or another occasion coming up that you need to get a special guy in your life a gift for? Whether you’re looking for something for your husband, son, dad, brother, friend or another guy in your life who loves to travel, our round up of travel gifts for men will help you find the perfect gift for him.
Whatever the reason for travel – a post-graduation vacation, a honeymoon, work, or leisure, you’ll find great gift ideas in our travel gift guide for men below. Discover travel gifts for him that are suitable to different budgets, travel styles and personalities.
Travel Gifts for Men Who Travel
Of course, most travel gifts are great for both men and women. However, the items below seem to be especially popular with men!
- Cargo Backpack – Ideal for outdoor lovers and those who prefer active trips.
- Cargo Satchel – A highly popular weekender bag and one of the best carry-on luggage options for men.
- Large Travel Duffle – THE bag for men who maintain their exercise routine while traveling.
- DJI Mini 2 Drone – He’ll have a blast taking aerial videos at all his travel destinations. This drone records 4K video and is ideal for travel since it’s foldable, compact, and lightweight.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Whether on an airplane or in a coffee shop, surrounding noises can be distracting. These headphones cancel outside noise but also have a long-lasting battery life, making them great for travel.
Travel Gifts for Men for Under $100
Looking for a gift he’ll love but that won’t break the bank? These gift ideas are all under $100 and are always a hit with male travelers.
- Expandable Essentials Kit - has a spacious main compartment to keep all his travel accessories organized.
- Slim Laptop Sleeve –Excellent for protecting his laptop during travel.
- Water Filter Bottle - A water filter bottle he can take on the go will enable him to conveniently be able to drink clean water while traveling.
- Treksafe Carry-On Luggage Cover - This luggage cover will protect his luggage from the wear and tear of frequent traveling.
Gift Card Options
Not sure exactly what he most needs or will use? Travel-related gift cards always make a smart gift. Below are a few great gift card options that are ideal for travelers.
- Briggs and Riley Gift Card – Give the ultimate gift of travel with a Briggs & Riley digital gift card and let them decide.
- Superman Tinggly Gift Card – This gift card can be redeemed in multiple countries. So, no matter where he’s traveling, he’ll be able to enjoy a fun experience with this gift card.
- Airline Gift Card – If he always flies the same airline, a gift card for that airline will definitely be appreciated.
- Priority Pass Membership – This membership gives flyers access to airport lounges around the world without needing a first-class ticket, making the airport experience a much more enjoyable one.
Use this travel gift guide to find the best travel gifts for men for any occasion, including no other reason than to surprise him and let him know you’re thinking of him.If you’re in need of more men’s luggage set recommendations, find the best men’s luggage options when you shop Briggs & Riley.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.